Nursing Supported Group Home
Arizona MENTOR’s In-Home Support Services are designed to help adults who live with family or other caregivers or on their own succeed in their home environment and participate more fully in community life. Our specially trained staff provide services tailored to each individual’s needs and goals, including:
- Support getting involved in the community.
- Help maintaining health and wellness.
- Help managing money.
Promoting Independence , Respecting Choice
In this program, staff partner with the adults we serve and their caregivers to create an Individualized Service Plan based on personal choice. Every individual we serve helps identify their life goals and plan services. F&C staff get to know the unique needs of each person served so that we can help them accomplish daily living tasks, learn new skills and overcome challenges to meet their goals. We encourage people to be as independent as possible, with the knowledge that our staff is there to support them whenever a need arises.
Staff support adults with a wide range of daily living tasks, providing only as much help as each person needs or desires, including:
• Personal care, such as hygiene
• Help moving to and from wheelchairs and/or bed.
• Meal preparation and nutrition assistance
• Support participating in community activities or going to work.